Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

So yeah, Hello and welcome to all the newcomers!

Hey folks, just wanted to put an umbrella post here to let everyone know that I'm happy to see more fine people join this amazing group of folks. The Pathwalkers are an incredible bunch of peeps as I'm sure you are all realizing. Due to some com...
Small Dartemien 2y
Dartemien02030Small Dartemien 2y
Introductions

Hello!

Hi! I'm Gwynnera (or Gwynn, it works too)! Thanks again for letting me join! I'm very excited to experience more of the game, and hang out with you fine folks! I love to game, even though I'm not all that great at it! I recently came from World of...
Small Gwynnera 2y
Gwynnera53948Small Dartemien 2y
Introductions

Hello

Hi all,I'm new to Archeage and I saw your posts on reddit and you all sounded like a great group.Looking to enjoy the game, crafting, socializing, PvE, etc.I'm sure I have much to learn. Currently a level 24 Stone Arrow.Thanks,Pallando
Small Pallando 2y
Pallando43288Small Synestra 2y
Introductions

Howdy!

I am fairly new here but I am really excited to be here! Well for starters, I am Cole and I am a 21 year old who is finishing up his last year at The University of Kentucky before beginning the long adventure that is law school. However, in game I...
Member avatar small Durwin 2y
Durwin53614Small Selaesori 2y
Introductions

Hello Pathwalkers!

So we've been playing this game for a few months. Enjoying so many aspects of Archeage. Since introducing my husband to MMOs a few years ago, we haven't been guilded much. Baby steps, eh? I really think Pathwalkers fits us quite nicely. I rea...
Small Ayahuasca 2y
Ayahuasca72665Small Hydrophis 2y
Introductions

Hello from Piappallii

Hi There! Sorry for not posting a hello message in the forums sooner and thanks for adding me to your guild.I'm a trans gal from Washington State who is finding herself getting hooked on playing this Archeage game lately... even if I'm only doing ...
Small Piappalii 2y
Piappalii21359Small Dwolfwood 2y
Introductions

Hey guys new player here!

I applied to the guild because of a reddit post. You all sound like some cool laid back people. I have not been in AA too much lately but still playing. I came from the Ollo server which was not a good fit for me. My character name is Raybelle....
Small Raybelle 2y
Raybelle73030Small Dartemien 2y
Introductions

Hello

Hello All,First off i would like to say Thank you, i'm excited to game with everyoneand build new friendships! Hope all is well, can't wait to see you all in game!
Small Drome 2y
Drome103994Small Drome 2y
Introductions

Hello!

Hello fellow gamers, thanks for the warm welcome about a week ago. I don't get online much these days, so this thread was just brought to my attention. :) A little about myself I guess...I'm in graduate school getting my masters. So I'll have spur...
Small Snowhite 2y
Snowhite52387Small Dartemien 2y
Introductions

Hello

Hello people of Pathwalkers, my IGN is Nibiru, but my IRL name is Cory. If you use either, I should respond depending on my state of wakefulness. I am at heart a PvP player, but I enjoy some PvE content too. I really love the way this game has sit...
Member avatar small Nibiru 2y
Nibiru72962Small Dartemien 2y
Introductions

Hey guys, Vechs here :)

Hai!I like fishing and privateering and generally being out on the water in this game.I dunno what else to say -- sometimes because of work I might be a little quiet on the game, since sometimes I play just to unwind and unplug. I guess that's ab...
Member avatar small Vechs 2y
Vechs52206Small Steaknshake 2y
Introductions

Heya!!

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. I live in Kentucky. I am 44 years old married and father of three, this keeps RL pretty hopping!! I apologize ahead of time for any commotion that bleeds into chat occasionally when ...
Small Drezzdin 3y
Drezzdin62853Small Draedphel 3y
Hi
Introductions

Hi

Hi. I'm Lanarchy, and IRL Marc. I fix computers around Washington DC. I run a few websites, host a few games, host mumble and teamspeak, and just love computers and shit.www.localgamers.net is my crowning achievement so far.So, yea. Hi!
Member avatar small Lanarchy 3y
Lanarchy52474Small Dartemien 3y
Hai
Introductions

Hai

Hey, just starting to try out Archeage for the first time, thanks for the invite!I'm Lynn, (Hydrophis in-game) and It's nice to meet you all! I've played MMOs all my life and now I'm giving this one a whirl. I'm going to school for my web design &...
Small Hydrophis 3y
Hydrophis52253Small Dartemien 3y
Introductions

Intro! Duh...

Hi all!I'm Jon, Steaknshake in-game. I've been into MMOs since Guild Wars (1), hopping here and there (Aion, SWTOR, Rift, Guild Wars 2 Wildstar) ever since and none have caught my interest like Guild Wars once did... until now.I'm a software engin...
Small Steaknshake 3y
Steaknshake41994Small Dartemien 3y
Introductions

Hello

This is Blacthorn aka Bill from Chicago long long time MMo player three days into Archeage so sorry for any rookie questions. Thank You very much for the invite,
Member avatar small Blacthorn 3y
Blacthorn31592Small Dartemien 3y
Introductions

Greetings!

Hello, my name's Tony and my toon is Tonytwotoes.I recently medically retired from the military and am now a college student. I most often play multiplayer games and RPGs. I've been gaming for quite awhile. But, didn't get into the MMO scene until...
Small Tonytwotoes 3y
Tonytwotoes31826Small Dartemien 3y
Introductions

Hello!

My Character is Draedphel. Ive played many mmorpg's such as WoW DAoC SwTOR but still consider myself a total n00b. Im RL friends with Dartemian who is also in guild. Hope to have some fun and meet fellow guildies if I can ever get past the queu...
Small Draedphel 3y
Draedphel21237Small Strange Famous 3y
Introductions

this is an introduction

hi im cher. my main in game is shae, and i have an alt named ciela. (I also have an alt on east side named jun as well.) im 21 and currently a part-time college student. im currently working on weaponcrafting in game, so feel free to request weapo...
Member avatar small Shae 3y
Shae21259Small Selaesori 3y
Introductions

Greetings!

Hello all,I'm new to the site and hopefully will find a great group of friends here. My name is Dartemien. I play an elven bard in game. I think my class is called a Tombcaller if I'm correct and remember right. I also have a couple other frie...
Small Dartemien 3y
Dartemien41952Small Redwell 3y